Advanced Automotion Core Policy
In order to continue the remanufacturing process, Advanced Automotion will require a cash deposit for the return of a serviceable item. \
To obtain core full core credit the following conditions must be met:
- Return of the core is the customers responsponsibility. Advanced Automotion can handle the core return process but all costs associated with the core return will be deducted from the core refund.
- Cores with non standard damage (damage not relating to normal use of the component.
- Cores must be reasonably repairable, holes in engine blocks, cracked transmission cases are not repairable.
- Cores must be complete, intact and assembled correctly.
- Core internal components such as gears, shafts etc must not be galled, pitted, rusted, or otherwise unusable.
- Core must be received within 45 days of receipt of remanufactured or modified product.
- Core returns that are damaged or otherwise dont fullfill the above criteria partial core credits will be offered following to the schedule below:
- Cores with non repairable external damage. 1/2 core credit.
- Cores with non repairable internal damage (damage to gears shafts etc) 1/2 core credit.
- Cores with both non repairable internal and external damage no core creidt/
- Cores returned after 45 days no core credit
Often core credits will not be determined until the component can be dissassembled and evaluated. It is Advanced Automotions intent to process core returns as soon as possible however
depending upon workload this can take as much as 4 weeks to dissassembled and evaluate and refund the core deposit.